At Inner City Plumbing we are licensed gas fitters.
With the latest equipment we are able to detect gas leaks efficiently limiting the risk of danger and the cost of labour for our customers.
We can easily:
- Install your new gas appliances
- Install new gas lines
- Repair existing gas appliances
- Repair Gas leaks.
If you suspect a gas leak:
- Check all burners to make sure burners have not been accidently left on
- Check that any heaters have been properly lit.
If the burners are off and the heaters are properly lit and you can still smell gas:
- If safe to do so switch off the power at the fuse box.
- Leave the premises and turn off the gas at the meter.
- Call a professional licensed gas fitter from a phone outside of your own premises.
- Do not re-enter your home until the gas supply has been turned off at the meter and the smell of gas has disappeared.
- Do not attempt to locate or fix the gas leak yourself.
EVERYDAY GAS SAFETY
- DON’T ATTEMPT TO REPAIR OR INSTALL GAS APPLIANCES YOURSELF – LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS.
- DON’T LEAVE INFLAMMABLE MATERIALS NEAR GAS APPLIANCES OR BURNERS.
- ONLY USE APPLIANCES FOR THE PURPOSE THEY WERE DESIGNED FOR.
- HAVE YOUR GAS APPLIANCES SERVICED REGULARLY BY THE PROFESSIONALS