When is water renewal necessary?
- If your tap water has high levels of zinc or iron
- Stains on your washing or plumbing appliances
- An unpleasant or metallic taste in the water
- Blocked filters
- A rust stain that is orange
- in color on the outside of your pipes
- Sporadic discolored water
- Poor water pressure or water flow
Galvanized pipes have a tendency to corrode internally with age as this corrosion occurs it can have a detrimental effect upon the quality of the water in your home.
During Water Renewal corroded galvanized pipes are replaced with copper or PVC pipes improving the quality of the water you use in your home.
Inner City Plumbing have many years experience in water renewal and we are happy to advise customers on the best course of action to improve the quality of their water.
If you would like to discuss water renewal and the condition of your water and pipes give us a call on 1300 668 834 anytime