Plumbing Service Locations in Melbourne
Plumbing Services that Cover the Greater Melbourne Area
Inner City Plumbing services all Melbourne Suburbs specialising in suburbs close to the city centre. We have been in this business for over 20 years and we are continuously growing. Our clients appreciate our friendly plumbers and how we use the latest technology to deliver high quality plumbing solutions.
We offer a large selection of plumbing services for your convenience. If you have a plumbing emergency, such as a burst pipe or blocked toilet, then give us a call. Our plumbers also have the knowledge to install hot water units, unblock storm water pipes, and install water filters. We can even repair gas leaks and repair roofs.
If you are a business, then we can also provide plumbing services at your office. We can deal with plumbing emergencies, leaking taps and blocked pipes. We can even install and replace gas appliances and gas lines.
Our plumbers also have the experience to address burst and leaking fire mains, to protect your staff and office in the event of an emergency.
Some of the locations covered include:
- Richmond – One of the oldest and most diverse suburbs of Melbourne, with a great view of the Yarra River.
- St Kilda – Home of the famous amusement park, Luna Park, as well as several entertainment venues and many great restaurants.
- Caulfield – Home of the Caulfield Park, a stunning Victorian garden, as well as the famous race course.
- South Melbourne – Known for its well preserved streets and historical architecture, this suburb is one of the oldest in all of Melbourne.
- South Yarra – A great place for shopping, entertainment and dining, this suburb is also known for its open green space and beautiful homes.
- Brunswick – As a bustling and diverse area this suburb is a great place to live or work, especially if you like soccer and great cuisine.
- Camberwell – Home of one of Melbourne’s busiest shopping strips on Bourke Road, as well as the famous Rotary Sunday Market.
- Glen Iris – The home of the incredible wetlands, this suburb has been Melbourne’s population center for over two decades.
- Carlton – This suburb includes the stunning Carlton Gardens, plus many great cafes and restaurants.
- Hawthorn – This diverse and vibrant suburb is home to great food, lovely hotels and fun clubs.
At Inner City Plumbing, we consider ourselves an integral part of Melbourne’s rich and diverse communities. We have been servicing all of the locations above, and many more, for over 20 years. We enjoy interacting with our customers and operate 7 days a week, 24 hours per day.
If you live outside of these areas, then call us to see if your suburb is serviced by the team at Inner City Plumbing.