Do You Need a Plumber to Perform Carbon Monoxide Testing
Our Gas Plumber offers 24/7 Testing For Carbon Monoxide
At Inner City Plumbing we are your fully licensed gas experts. Call 1300 668 834 for 1 hour service guaranteed. With the latest equipment we can perform Carbon Monoxide Testing at your home or business. Carbon Monoxide testing can definitely save lives. Carbon monoxide is not visible and does not smell. It’s a silent poison. If you have gas appliances in your house, business or rental then you could be at risk of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Inner City Plumbing are licenced gas experts. We provide detailed gas appliance servicing and carbon monoxide testing in Melbourne
Inner City Plumbing Will Provide The Following Reports:
- A Carbon Monoxide test and report
- A gas safety certificate
- And a detailed report for all works taken
If you suspect a gas leak in here are the warning signs that carbon monoxide may be present
- Gas flames burn yellow or orange instead of blue
- The fire may be hard to light, or seems to burn slowly
Symptoms of Carbon Monoxide Poisoning:
- A bad headache
- Difficulty breathing
- Being confused or dizzy
- Feeling strange
- Bad chest pains
How to prevent Carbon Monoxide Poisoning
- Check appliances regularly. Test once a year at the start of every season.
- Make sure the room is well aired when your appliance is being used.
- Make sure all chimneys and flues are cleaned by an expert.
- Check the colour of the flame in gas appliances. If it burns orange, call an experts to test for carbon monoxide.
If you are not sure and smell gas, or receive high gas bills. Call us today.
We are available 24/7 for your service. Our friendly plumbers are reliable and always on time.
Can You Smell Gas? Then Carbon Monoxide Testing Could Be Needed
If you smell gas, and you are sure that you have a leak somewhere, then call Inner City Plumbing on 1300 668 834 immediately. Knowing that there is no time to lose, we will rush out to you urgently. Only a trained expert gas plumber is able to detect any carbon monoxide handle and stop the leak. These dangers are well known, and this is why we only employ the very best plumbers in the business. Safety and speed is important. We are able to move fast no matter how critical the emergency is because we are open 24/7.
EVERYDAY SAFETY REGARDING CARBON MONOXIDE
- DON’T ATTEMPT TO REPAIR OR INSTALL GAS APPLIANCES YOURSELF – LEAVE IT TO THE PROFESSIONALS.
- YOU SHOULD NOT LEAVE INFLAMMABLE MATERIALS NEAR APPLIANCES OR BURNERS.
- ONLY USE APPLIANCES FOR THE PURPOSE THEY WERE DESIGNED FOR.
- HAVE YOUR APPLIANCES SERVICED REGULARLY BY THE PROFESSIONALS
Inner City Plumbing are Melbourne’s local gas leak specialists. So if you’re having any problems with you gas, Inner City Plumbing are the team of specialists to call.
To contact your Gas Plumber Melbourne; call us on 1300 668 834 for immediate service.
Melbourne’s Most Trusted Plumbing Service
Inner City Plumbing services all Melbourne Suburbs specialising in gas leak detection and repairs. We have been in this business for over 20 years and we are continuously growing. Our clients appreciate our friendly plumbers and how we use the latest technology to deliver high quality plumbing solutions. We work very hard to make sure all our customers are completely satisfied with our service. Our goal is to always exceed our customers expectations.
Inner City Plumbing Reviews Rating4.8 out of 5 stars (based on 1069 reviews)
Inner City Plumbing Reviews Rating
Very happy with service, roof was leaking in heavy rain due to blocked gutters. Friendly and efficient service at short notice.
Came on time. Professional and fast service
Mind at rest!
I was concerned about my gutterings rusting and not training properly. Inner City replaced and repaired them, and they look great in the photos.